Is water your main ingredient?

Why Water Should NOT be the Main Ingredient in Your Skin Care!

It’s a well known fact that the human body is over 60% water and that we need a lot of water to thrive. You may think that because of that fact, water would be the best vehicle to getting all the awesome vitamins and nutrients in skincare products where they need to be. Nope! It’s actually this botanical beauty – aloe vera!

Aloe vera is comprised of about 99% water; the remaining 1% is packed full of vitamins, minerals, sugars, enzymes, amino acids, salicylic acid, and more, all of which work synergistically with other natural ingredients. Hence why it works so well to deliver active ingredients in skin care to our skin!

Aloe vera has been used since ancient times for its healing properties for burns and those who suffer from eczema. It is great for your immune system, helps aid digestion, and fight disease – basically, it’s amazing!

So, I know what you’re thinking, if it’s so great, why don’t more companies use it as a base for their products? Well, like most things in business, it’s all about money. Water is cheap, so it’s a simple choice for them. Aloe vera is more expensive and many skincare companies are just looking for the best bang for their buck and not looking out for the best interest of you, the customer.

We at DeVita simply don’t agree with that. We want to provide our customers with the highest quality and most effective products possible and in order to do that aloe as a base is the only way to go.

Posted in: